A wonderful 19th century outside wooden Atlantic & Pacific Telegraph Co. â€‹sign which is painted on both sides. Much of it's original paint still remains. The sign measures 37" x 14". In 1869 the A & P Telegraph Co. leased telegraph lines from the Union Pacific & Central Pacific Railroad. This depot sign would have been associated with that time period when the Western expansion was taking place right after the Civil War. Would look great in any gun room!